California Dreaming

It has been a while since my last blog.  And a lot has happened.

I completed the SF Marathon 7/25/1010 for the 2nd time in 4:49 with a very strong finish that felt good.  I ran the Disneyland half marathon, trying to break 2 hours and ran 2:02 (so close).   I ran the Noble Canyon 50K with a grueling 10:25 for the 34 miles. Noble Canyon gets harder and harder instead of easier and easier. I don't think I was ready for another marathon, so of course I ran the Long Beach Marathon and struggled to 5:11:50.  Then the Vegas Ragnar again with 12 people, and I only had to put in 17 miles.  Good friends, good times.  Ragnars are really fun.

To complete the California dreaming series, I ran the Surf City marathon.  PR of 4:43:03.  Very happy.  I am getting in good condition again, losing some weight, and hopefully getting ready to have a good year on the race cources.

Comments

Popular Posts