3 days on my personal challenge

On May 1st, I started my 30 day challenge.  (30 days, 30 pounds, 100 miles)

I don't want to say "diet" because I'm not relly restricting calories, I cutting out the excessive excess!

I eat way to much JUNK.  I have a sweet tooth and love craft beer.

Friday night is beer night, and Saturday and Sunday. After dinner is snack time, chips followed by ice cream and then more chips.

So I went a weekend without beer, ice cream, and chips.  I will say major accomplishment.

I ran about 20 miles (Friday.Saturday, Sunday).

What is the point?  I'm going to drink beer again.  I will eat ice cream again and chips.  But I am trying to change the good diet during the week followed by binging on the weekend.  Or to be really honest the good diet during the day and binging at night.

Comments

Popular Posts